The Training Course Experts in Perth
Training Course Experts are a proudly Western Australian owned and operated Registered Training Organisation (RTO number 52355).
Training Course Experts is Perth’s largest forklift (fork) school, running as many as 6 x forklift courses per week. Alongside being forklift course specialists, we offer various top quality training courses at our Perth office, which include:
- Forklift Training (Beginner’s Forklift & Experienced Forklift)
- Elevated Work Platforms (EWP) Training (Beginner’s EWP & Experienced EWP)
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Safe Working at Heights Training
- White Card Training
- First Aid Training (Senior First Aid, CPR and Senior First Aid Refresher)
We are conveniently located at 3 Aberdeen Street, Northbridge, Western Australia. Just a few minutes from Perth's CBD with plenty of access to public transport via a short walk from both Perth and McIver train stations. We also have a limited amount of free parking on-site for our course participants.
You can book online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, feel free to drop into our office during office hours, or call on 9225 5122 if you would like to make a booking, or have any questions about any of our courses.
Our team has over 9 years’ experience running these courses and all of our trainers and assessors have a wealth of experience in their area of expertise to assist with your training needs.
Our aim is ensure you receive high quality training at a reasonable cost, to ensure that you can get the job that you want fast!
Special Deals for June - Specials extended through to June 30th 2016
- June Special One - Book a Confined Space and a Working at Heights courses running on the same day for $500 - Saving $50. Call the office on 9225 5122 to book this special.
- June Special Two - Book Confined Space and Gas Test Atmosphere courses running on the same day for $400 - Saving $50. Call the office on 9225 5122 to book this special.
- June Special Three - Book any full priced course running in April and add a First Aid Course for just $80 - Saving $25. Call the office on 9225 5122 to book this special.
- Above Special available up to 30th June 2016. Conditions apply.
From 1st January 2015 all Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) throughout Australia are required to collect Unique Student Identifiers (USI) from persons enrolling in VET training.
A student will require a USI prior to obtaining their Statement of Attainment from the training organisation where they are undertaking study.
You can create your USI at http://usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx it only takes 5 minutes. Please bring your USI with you when you attend your training course.
Click here to read this article on another success story who has undertaken training with us from the front page of The Australian newspaper (3rd May 2012)
Yellow Card Training
1 x day Senior First Aid course, from just $110. Book online NOW! Nationally recognised. Run 6 x days a week in Northbridge.
1 & 1.5 day courses, from just $230. Run 6 x days a week in Northbridge. Nationally recognised. Free parking. Book online NOW!
VOC for Forklift, Order Picker, EWP