Senior First Aid Course
Special-Book online $105.00
- One day course
- April/May Special - Book any full priced course running in April or May and add a First Aid Course for just $80 - Saving $25. Call the office on 9225 5122 to book this special.
- Above Special available up to 31st May 2016. Conditions apply.
- On line booking special $105 - phone/in person bookings $120
- Certificates issued on the day (HLTAID003 Provide first aid and HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Free parking on site (in Northbridge)
- Courses commence 6 x days a week
- 2 minute walk from McIver train station and 10 minutes from Perth train station
- Group bookings at your premises for up to 20 people - just $1,500. Limited time only.
This 8 hour (in-class) Senior First Aid course is nationally recognised and relevant for various occupations and people wishing to obtain a qualification for personal reasons.
Prior to sitting the in-class session, participants are required to complete MANDATORY pre-reading at home, which is the equivalent of the first day of their course (as Senior First Aid is a 2 x day qualification). The pre-reading can be done either via an online session or ?a hard-copy, multiple-choice workbook. Students who have not completed the necessary pre-course study on arrival for their training, will NOT be permitted entry to the classroom and will need to reschedule to an alternate date, at a cost of 50% of the course fee. The online pre-reading content is not compatible with all mobile devices (such as mobile phones and tablets). As such, we recommend that you use a PC or laptop to complete it.?
When booking online, participants obtain a username and password to log in to the online system. People booking over the counter or via the phone can also access the online training or choose to receive a hardcopy manual and workbook in the post.
Your Senior First Aid Certificate is issued on the day upon successful completion of the course.
Group Booking Special:
Book up to 20 x trainees for $1,500
At just $1,500, that's a HUGE saving of up to $500.
The course must be held at your premises in one day and be paid for at the time of booking.
Contact Kym at our office for more details on 9225 5122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible participants, working in the construction industry can apply for a subsidy of up to $69 of their course fee directly from the Building and Construction Industry Training Fund (BCITF) upon completion of this course. We can provide you with the application form on the day of your course.
From 1st January 2015 all Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) throughout Australia are required to collect Unique Student Identifiers (USI) from persons enrolling in VET training.
A student will require a USI prior to obtaining their Statement of Attainment from the training organisation where they are undertaking study.
You can create your USI at http://usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/Pages/default.aspx it only takes 5 minutes. Please bring your USI with you when you attend your training course.
Please select your course date.